Braemar ACM Research
Our research content is available exclusively to Braemar ACM Research members. Read More
Quarterly outlook – Clean tankers
A firming recovery
The supply side
Quarterly outlook – Dirty tankers
The demand side
Australia’s Iron Ore Exports
Australian iron ore exports poised to grow
Not enough time
Why so low?
From whence the spike?
- November 18th Containers China’s industrial production growth rate slows in October
- November 18th Tankers Delivered spot VLSFO premium to HSFO reaches record high
- November 18th Tankers Malaysia bans open-loop scrubbers in port waters
- November 18th Tankers US crude output growth surprises
- November 18th Tankers Kuwait to increase crude exports to China
- November 18th Tankers OPEC+ output deal extension likely
- November 18th Tankers 2019 full year crude oil demand likely to shrink
- November 18th Tankers China’s refining throughput to remain high
- November 11th Containers China: growth in exports and imports fall in October
- November 11th Tankers China crude imports rise to record high
- November 15thS&P Weekly Market Report
- November 15thLPG End of Week Review
- November 15thLNG Weekly Market Report
- November 15thTankers End of Week Review
- November 14thContainers End of Week Review
- November 12thDry Cargo Mid-Week Chartering Report
- November 12thOffshore North Sea Monthly
- November 12thContainers Weekly Container Briefing
- November 8thS&P Weekly Market Report
- November 8thLNG Weekly Market Report
- October 24thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- September 20thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- August 23rdTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- July 18thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- June 21stTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- May 17thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- April 26thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- March 21stTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- February 15thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- January 25thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
Contact Braemar Research:
- [email protected]
- +44 (0)20 3142 4200