Braemar ACM Research
Our research content is available exclusively to Braemar ACM Research members. Read More
Australian Iron ore
From major to minor
Lower than expected
Iron Ore Shipments
Getting back on track
Australia’s biofouling legislation
An indicator of future global regulation?
2019 fleet development
Supply growth growing slower
The stars and the dogs of 2018
Tankers in China
Threats and opportunities
Bunker price spreads in 2020
- June 12th LNG US exporters cannot rely on China’s growth
- June 12th LNG China – USA trade war slows LNG trade
- June 12th LNG Novate1k to start development of third Arctic LNG project
- June 11th LNG Qatar Petroleum awards North Field front end engineering design contract to McDermott
- June 10th LNG Construction of Lindi LNG plant in Tanzania set to start in 2022
- June 10th LNG Political unrest in Papa New Guinea may cause LNG delays
- June 10th Tankers US suspends tariffs on Mexican imports
- June 10th Tankers US increase sanction pressures on Venezuela
- June 10th Tankers OPEC cuts rollover almost certain
- June 10th Tankers China to encourage domestic LSFO bunker suppliers
- June 13thContainers End of Week Review
- June 12thSpecialised Weekly Market Report
- June 11thDry Cargo Mid-Week Chartering Report
- June 11thContainers Weekly Container Briefing
- June 7thS&P Weekly Market Report
- June 7thLPG End of Week Review
- June 7thLNG Weekly Market Report
- June 7thTankers End of Week Review
- June 6thContainers End of Week Review
- June 6thOffshore Asia bimonthly newsletter
- May 17thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- April 26thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- March 21stTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- February 15thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- January 25thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- December 21stTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- December 1stTankers Quarterly Outlook
- November 16thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- October 23rdTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- September 20thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
Contact Braemar Research:
- [email protected]
- +44 (0)20 3142 4200