Braemar ACM Research
Our research content is available exclusively to Braemar ACM Research members. Read More
Bonds to naphtha
IMO 2020 related off-hire
Cushion for fleet growth
Four things to expect
Aframax earnings in Europe
Iron Ore Shipments
Clean / dirty pressure valve
Slow to open
Crude Tanker Market Outlook
Bauxite & Alumina
Bauxite is Booming
CPP Outlook – Part 2
Deliveries & Slippage
Low Deliveries and Low Slippage
- December 3rd Tankers China releases additional fuel export quotas
- December 3rd Tankers Singapore bans open-loop scrubbers from 2020
- December 3rd Tankers Iraq to raise exports to Asia in 2019
- December 3rd Tankers 2019 refinery shutdowns in India
- November 26th Tankers China to resume US crude imports
- November 26th Tankers Saudi Aramco targets higher crude exports to China
- November 26th Tankers BP starts crude production from Clair Ridge expansion project
- November 23rd Containers Liner shift
- November 19th Tankers West African crude exports to Asia reaches nine-month high
- November 19th Tankers Keystone XL pipeline construction halted
- December 13thContainers End of Week Review
- December 11thDry Cargo Mid-Week Chartering Report
- December 11thContainers Weekly Container Briefing
- December 7thS&P Weekly Market Report
- December 7thLPG End of Week Review
- December 7thTankers End of Week Review
- December 6thContainers End of Week Review
- December 4thContainers Weekly Container Briefing
- November 30thS&P Weekly Market Report
- November 30thLPG End of Week Review
- December 1stTankers Quarterly Outlook
- November 16thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- October 23rdTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- September 20thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- August 16thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- July 25thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- June 21stTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- June 1stTankers Quarterly Outlook
- May 18thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- April 20thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
Contact Braemar Research:
- [email protected]
- +44 (0)20 3142 4200