Braemar ACM Research
Our research content is available exclusively to Braemar ACM Research members. Read More
Going out on a high
2017 in Review (Part 1)
Looking back and looking up
OPEC’s Vienna Summit
Production cuts, ton-miles
Steel Production Trends
Who are the winners and losers?
Tanker trading patterns
The twilight years
Korea’s Coal Imports
Downhill from here?
China’s chartering policy
A sticky question of age
Focus on 2018
Indian Coal Market Outlook
Near Term Import Growth
- December 7th Dry Cargo Russian wheat export growth
- December 7th Dry Cargo South African coal growth
- December 7th Dry Cargo Chinese steel PMI up
- December 7th Dry Cargo Strong Brazilian November trade
- December 7th Dry Cargo Indian coal stocks low
- December 7th Dry Cargo Chinese coastal freight
- December 4th Tankers Asia seeks alternative crude sources as OPEC extends output cuts
- December 4th Tankers West African crude exports to Asia fall in November
- December 4th Tankers Total completes upgrading of Antwerp refinery and petrochemical complex
- December 4th Tankers Thai Oil to upgrade refinery and cut fuel oil yield by 2022
- December 8thLPG End of Week Review
- December 8thLNG Weekly Market Report
- December 8thTankers End of Week Review
- December 7thContainers End of Week Review
- December 7thDry Cargo Mid-Week Chartering Report
- December 6thSpecialised Weekly Market Report
- December 5thContainers Weekly Container Briefing
- December 4thS&P Monthly Demolition Report
- December 1stLPG End of Week Review
- December 1stS&P Weekly Market Report
- November 22ndTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- November 14thTankers Quarterly Outlook
- October 17thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- September 18thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- September 1stTankers Quarterly Outlook
- August 18thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- July 17thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- June 19thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
- June 1stTankers Quarterly Outlook
- May 9thTankers Monthly 'State of the Market'
Daily Freight Indices
Brent Crude vs Bunker Price
|Brent Crude||R'dam 380 cSt||S'pore 380 cSt|
|Monday 11th of December||63.40||348||373|
|Yesterday 10th of December||62.20||349||373|
|USD / bbl||USD / Tonne||USD / Tonne|
Contact Braemar Research:
- [email protected]
- +44 (0)20 3142 4200